After completing the series of these classes you’ll be able to create
an interesting scrapbook album with any theme!
What you’ll find in the classes:
1.Step-by-step video tutorials with English subtitles in HD quality.
2. Choosing the materials before starting work.
3. Working with Alcohol Inks tutorial. Ideas on how to add accents to the album with alcohol inks.
4.Detailed instructions on what steps I take, how and why.
5.My explanations how to create many-layered, harmonious, beautiful compositions
6. Soft fabric cover with a hard spine + neat corners. How to do it fast and easy
7. I’ll teach you to create flip-outs with magnets, place lots of photos on the same page and make it still look beautiful and harmonious!
8. The album has 10 pages with different compositions, which you will study.
These classes are for you, if:
1. You’d like to create a big scrapbook album. It can have any theme! Everything depends on the materials you choose.
2. You’d like to learn how to quickly put together harmonious, beautiful, many-layered compositions without a ton of expensive embellishments.
3. You need a strong motivation to finally make a scrapbook album for your father/ brother/ son/ boyfriend/ husband/ etc!
What you’ll learn
I created these classes to explain the album-creating algorithm. I am commenting every step: where, why, how and what I do. Using this knowledge and experience, you’ll be creating albums with no difficulties!
This masculine album can hold more than 88 photos, biggest sized 9*13cm.
I’ll be teaching you to find place for lots of photos on the same page. I’ll show how to add interesting flip-outs and pockets using small magnets.
I will be sharing my experience and teaching you to avoid mistakes!
Scrapbook and Mixed Media artist
My art is the essential part of my life and my every day is filled with it. I love choosing papers and embellishments, adding paints and pastes, filming video tutorials and teaching classes! I have been a part of many producer Design Teams, such as 7 Dots Studio, Blue Fern Studios, Lindy’s Stamp Gang, ColourArte, Sizzix, Prima Marketing Design Team. And I am also one of Finnabair Ambassadors.
My first classes I taught in June 2013. Since then I have held
113 workshops and classes There were more than 900 attendies I’ve been to 23 cities and 6 countries with my classes.
All of this gave me enormous experience, which I would love to share with you!
WHEN AND WHERE
Classes are available online in the form of video tutorials with English subtitles. Access:permanent How: online video tutorials (no downloading)
A forum for sharing and advice (for PREMIUM users)!
How to enroll? Easy!
1. Press “Buy Now” and pay for the class
2. Inform me via email to email@example.com your transaction ID number
3. Get your account activated and start the classes within 1 day upon my receiving your transaction ID number
Online classes self-study
All video tutorials with English subtitles
Video 1. Working with Alcohol Inks Tutorial and ideas how to replace them with other products in this album, if needed.
Video 2. Choosing and preparing materials for an album
Video 3. Creating 10 pages with different compositions. My explanations on why and how I take certain steps
Video 4. Reliable handmade fabric binding
Video 5. Soft fabric cover + neat corners. How to do it quickly and easily
Accents with paints and stamping
Secrets, pockets and flip-outs in a masculine album
To purchase the access to a particular class, now you need to take just a few steps. It became possible for you to pay directly with your Visa/ MasterCard. To do this
Press the button “Buy now” near the class of your choice
You’ll see a pay system which will offer to fill in the data from your card: number, date, CVV code. I have used this bank system for quite a long time and I’m sure it’s safe.
You’ll get an sms (a text message) on your phone with a code to confirm the payment. You need to enter this code.
After the payment you’ll have a box to enter your email. You’ll get a check into your email inbox.
After getting a check contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know the payment ID + the name of the class you want to take
You will get an access to the class within 24 hours from the moment I get your email with information about the payment (or on the day it starts).
Remeber!After completing the payment, please, contact me at email@example.com and let me know the details about your payment. Otherwise I will not know that you paid!